All papers published in the journal are judged by qualified reviewers according to established criteria for scientific and technical reasons. The review procedure for each manuscript received follows the steps:
- A key reader is assigned by the editor or associate editor;
- The key reader choose one or two reviewers for the manuscript;
- Reviewers review the manuscript;
- Key reader submits his recommendation, based on his own and the reviewers’ judgment, to the editorial office;
- The editor makes a final decision on the paper.